Friday, December 1, 2006

December !


Another Almost "frosty" day -- albeit the sun is shining brightly! I spent the day dusting, vacuuming and decorating the kitchen -- (the Santa Room) - -
Aunt Carols handmade Christmas "runner" is on the table - and the matching napkins are ready to go for our first Christmas company on Sunday evening - the 3rd.
More memories! Found a few more angels, nativity ornaments and such - - to be put around and about the greens in the living room - -

I'm wondering if I'll get any cards sent this year -- or will I just do an e-mail except for those few who don't have computers. The Christmas greetings have begun to roll in - making me feel guilty :)
Last evening I took closeup pictures of the ornaments on the tree - concentrating on those that were gifts or have other particular meaning for us. Such fun! I think I will make a SNAPFISH album of them :) - - but that will have to wait until I finish titling the 65 or so Thanksgiving picture album :)
Oh my! So many things to do - -and so little time!
How does one EVER get "bored"???

3 comments:

BJ said...

I'm guessing that the runner by Aunt Carol is one of Mum's efforts - glad to see it is still being used; she loved working on the out of town presents like those - a great stress reliever for her at the end of the semester!

And where are your Snapfish pictures? I'd love to see them. Maybe you could even have someone talk you through adding a link to the side of the blog ;-)

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

Grandma,
I have a spectacular idea. You can send me the photo's via email that you want posted and email me your blogger username and password and I will post them for you. If you want. Or I can teach you how to use photobucket. Go registar there, and I will email you instructions, on how to use it. I tried to see if there was a way for you to do it with Snapfish, but I don't really see a way. Register at... www.photobucket.com its free.

Grandma J said...

Yes B.J.! it is your "Mum's" effort! And used every year since it's arrival -as the center piece on the table. The napkins that go with the runner, of which there are 12 - are used as six placemats and six napkins - - :) I prefer entertaining in Sixes - :)
Aunt Joni