Friday, December 22, 2006

It's Friday the 22nd day of December - - and feeling about as wintery as it gets here in Arizona. The day began in sunshine - but suddenly the clouds moved in and an unexpected and unannounced rain began!!! We need it! and it feels very cozy to be in the house with candles lit - and lights twinkling. We had a yummy, hot fish stew for supper (shrimp and scallops) Grandpa Ralph is in a cooking mood - for sure! And even I worked alongside him doing a little thing of my own.
Ran to Sprouts for several things and was so happy that I wasn't running around all frantic as so many around me were!!! Nothing I needed was earthshaking , (well maybe a little - but baking things aren't usually what the stores are out of.) and it was comforting to go only 1/2 mile away - no traffic jams!
All is well here - and we hope it is with all of our loved ones too!

No comments: