Saturday, December 16, 2006


Mid December ! baking aroma's waft throughout the house! lights sparkle and candles glow --and neighbors dropping in want to "put in their orders" :) But we tell them "sorry, these cookies and candies are to share with family " --(and of course we don't tell them that some will come to them :)

The days go quickly -- as we try to have some "alone" time with some of our little Great-grandchildren -- and keep up with Grandpa's rehearsals and concerts - -plus attend the Christmas programs at various churches of our friends!
We hope that all of our family are staying stress free and enjoying this special time of year.
Does anyone know who made this ornament that has been on our tree for about 24 years? :)(It has weathered storage in hot garages and possibly a mouse bite or two! :)

2 comments:

BJ said...

I love the ornament pictures.

I hope Uncle Ralph's concerts go well. If I lived a bit closer, I'd come to one......

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

This might have been made by me, its hard to tell what it is by the picture, but if it is me and memory serves me right its an ice cream cone? Hmmm...now I am curious.