Thursday, November 30, 2006

Getting ready for the Christmas season!


OK - thanks Sarah for sending the picture of our banner!
I think I have figured out how to add a picture to the Posts - One never knows til she thinks she's finished and checks it out. Now I just wonder if I could have put it on the Thanksgiving (day after) Post?
I have spent most of today - putting up decorations and decorating the tree - with that , comes so many memories!
Ornaments as old as - - - -
Ornaments from friends and relatives -so many of them not with us any longer :(
I will never have a tree decorated all in one "theme" - - there are too many memories to bring back as I hang each one of these ornaments! A fun day! (in spite of aching back from all the peculiar "bends" :) Tomorrow is December 1st! Time to hang the wreath - on the outside entry door!

3 comments:

BJ said...

I love the picture of you and Uncle ralph that you put on this!

And congratulations on adding pictures. That's one of the fun parts of this whole blogging thing ;-)

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

Grandma, wow...your famous, you have people all the way from England checking out your blog. Thats impressive!

Joni J said...

Now it is July - 2015 - and I have just "Found" my old "blog" buried in this computer! What fun - - going back down Memory Lane ! It's much better than a book I just finished reading - - but probably only to me. :)